Publicado em:17 de setembro de 2011

Humor: Iphone Robsten…. AAAWWW!

*wink* robsten ipod
team-rob:</p> <p>30 Days of Robert Pattinson  |  Day 27:  Favorite Rob Moment</p> <p> Rob reading an email from his father on Jay Leno: I hope this doesn’t embarrass him. But my dad loves  sending me these emails, which I love getting.  And I got one of them the  other day. I’m sorry to do this. But I thought it was so sweet. And he  always phrases these emails like, in a very formal way. He said: Dear Rob,  I’ve been thinking about gestures. And a good one in my opinion is to kiss a  ladys’s hand.  It’s very romantic and refined. Offer a hand ostensibly to  shake and then kiss. I impressed your mother that way.</p> <p>dear rob &lt;3333


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Postagem mais recente Postagem mais antiga Página inicial